Emergency Contact Updates
Our emergency contact information for students is all being completed online this year. We have several parents who have not updated this information and we need this done as soon as possible. If your child has an emergency, we are using contact information from last year. In August, you should have received a mailer with your student's teacher name, busing information and parent portal activation number, (which you will need to update your information). If you are unsure of your activation number, please call the office and we will send that home with your student. If you have already created a Parent Portal account, you can simply log in to your account and click on the "annual update" to begin.
Following are steps to update your emergency information:
1. Make sure you are using the portal activation number for yourself and not your student. By using the activation number for yourself you will be able to pull in all your students to update their information. Please call the office at (614) 801-8700 if you have any questions.
2. Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account.
3. On the left hand side of your screen, click on "annual update or new students".
4. On the left hand side of the top of your screen, click on the "click here to go to existing student registration" button.
5. Click on the "begin registration" button.
6. Validate your account and click on the "submit" button. This will load your previously entered Infinite Campus information.
7. Follow the next six steps in succession. Each new screen will have information in yellow that needs to be edited (verified or changed). You will need to click on the "edit" button to review the information and make any necessary changes. You will need to "save and confirm" the information before moving on to the next screen.. Click on the "next" button to move to the next screen.
8. Submit the final information.
9. Log out of your Infinite Campus account.
If you have any questions or need any further information regarding this online update, please feel free to call our office.