Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How can I contact my student's counselor?

A: See the School Counselors tab on our website for contact information.

Q: Where can I go to request student records/transcripts?

A: Please visit our Records Request link.

Q: How can I update my student's emergency contact information?

A: Please visit our Emergency Contact Information Updates page and follow the instructions.


Q: When are final exams for this semester?

A: Please visit our Exam Schedule and Information page.


Q: Can I pay school fees online?

A: Yes! Please visit your Infinite Campus page.

Q: Can I pay with a debit/credit card at the school?

A: No, unfortunately we do not have that capability at this time.


Q: If a student is late to first period, can they get a pass to first period from the office?

A: No, if a student is late without an excuse, they should report to their 1st period class.

Q: What if they do have a medical/court excuse?

A: The student should sign into the attendance office.

Q: If a student is late to school, when should they sign in to get a pass?

A: If a student comes during second period or later, they must sign in to the attendance office.

OHA Compensation Info