Per Contest General Admission Ticket Prices
Tickets available at the gate.
- Varsity Level: Adult $7, Student (Grades 1-12) $5
- Junior Varsity Level: Adult $5, Student (Grades 1-12) $3
- Freshman Level: Adult $5, Student (Grades 1-12) $3
*** PLEASE NOTE: Any time a freshman contest is followed by a JV or Varsity contest in the same competition area, the admission price for the freshman contest is Adult $7, Student (Grades 1-12) $5 and is good for entry into all three games.
TOP 55 CLUB CARD
Are you 55 years or older? Do you live in the South-Western City School District? If so, you are eligible for the Top 55 Club Card!
The Top 55 Club Card is free to SWCS residents 55 and older. As a member of the Top 55 Club, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Attend all regular season school-sponsored HOME athletic contests for free
- Attend all school-sponsored plays and contests for free
- Join any of the district's three community rec centers for a reduced fee
- Take 10% off of tuition on SWCS Adult Community Education Classes
To become a member, simply call the South-Western City School District Communication Services Office at (614) 801-3027 or click on this link for more information Top 55 Club.