Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How can I contact my student's counselor?                      A: See the School Counselors tab on our website for                                                                                            contact information.
Q: Where can I go to request student records/transcripts?     A: Please visit our Records Request link.

Q: Can I pay school fees online?                                           A: Yes! Please visit your Infinite Campus page.
Q: Can I pay with a debit/credit card at the school?                A: No, unfortunately we do not have that capability                                                                                             at this time
Q: If a student is late to first period, can they get a                 A: No, if a student is late without an excuse, they         pass to first period from the office?                                      should report to their 1st period class.               
Q: What if they do have a medical/court excuse?                  A: The student should sign into the attendance office.
Q: If a student is late to school, when should they                   A: If a student comes during second period or later, 
    sign in to get a pass?                                                           they must sign in to the attendance office.